Major Diesel Crane Services
Cranes, Trucks, EWP’s, Telehandlers and much more!
Kingy’s Diesel Industries specialise in major 10 year inspections across a range of diesel machinery and equipment.
A major inspection is an essential assessment of your equipment’s structural integrity, mechanical components and electrical systems which highlights any maintenance or upgrade requirements.
Due to growing production demands of today’s business requirements a major inspection is warranted if you are using your crane and other diesel equipment for purposes they were originally purchased for. You may also have safety issues without knowing it.
Our team of highly skilled Diesel experts with inspect and asses your diesel machinery to ensure it is performing at the best efficiency.
Our process is simple:
- Our team will ask for a history on your vehicle/equipment to establish its existing work life.
- Observe current start up and running quality
- Inspect the overall condition of structural integrity and components evaluated in detail with a focus on safety, productivity, reliability, usability and remaining ‘designed-for’ life.
- Provide maintenance and repair to identified problems with documentation
- A detailed report with further consultation and advice on maintenance, upgrades and future investments needed.